Wedding Planning - 9/7/2021
Registering for items can be overwhelming especially for newly engaged couples. With so many items to choose from, knowing where to start and what to pick can be difficult. When there are so many options, it is extremely easy to forget about specific items that can be useful essentials for post-wedding life. At The Oklahoma Bridal Show, we want to prepare all our happy couples for everything wedding related, even their registry.
Here is a list of common items couples forget to ask for in their wedding registry:
● Bedding: Getting bedding with a high thread count will be one of the best decisions you make. Registering for it in store is the best option, since you can touch and feel the fabrics, guaranteeing you will receive the comfiest comforter that will last.
● Frames: Frames and wall decor are often forgotten on a registry list. Picture frames can be expensive, and you are going to want to frame all your wedding pictures. Registering for these can be a game changer in the long run.
● Grill: A nice grill can make a good weekend a great one! These are often not added to registries but can make for a great outdoor entertaining space.
● Toolset: Having good tools around the house can make all the difference. Whether it's mounting a TV or fixing a loose screw, with nicer tools, the job is much easier.
● Luggage: You might have left all your baggage outside of this relationship, but you're going to want some luggage for your married life! Nice luggage can last you years, so why not put it on your registry? Maybe you can even use it for your honeymoon!
Every couple's registry will look a little different - it depends on your needs and preferences! To prepare for your big day, register for one of our upcoming shows and meet hundreds of vendors.