Oklahoma Marriage Officiants

Although churches and wedding chapels will provide a marriage officiant for the wedding ceremony, you may choose to find your own Oklahoma ordained minister or justice of the peace who will orchestrate your ceremony and assist you with your wedding vows.

Contact All Vendors

Bronze Sponsors

Crossings Community Church
405-755-2227 | www.crossings.church
For When You Say I Do OKC Wedding Officiants John T. Snelson V
405-505-1082 | www.OKCWeddingOfficiants.com
Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies
405-696-6450 | www.LifelongWeddingCeremonies.com